21.8.12

Selamat Hari Raya 1433H



as salam...

Selamat Hari Raya to my beloved readers!!! Sorry for the late wishes, but better late than never kan?! Thanks a lot to ur wishes too, i'm nearly tearing myself hahahaha poyo...

I'm still in my kampung, insyaAllah will be visiting my hubbys pakcik makcik at Port Dickson on this thursday before heading back to Kay Ell.. After that will resume the rutin life back.. By the way, I'm suppose to be in the office tommorrow coz I cannot take any annual leave due to 'tanggung tugas' thing but gilo apo kalo tak balik kampung, mau kena buang keluarga hahahaha.. My boss also gave the advise to take an m.c but hmmm I have to think what 'sakit' for me to lie for hahahahaha..

On the first day of raya, Iskandar followed his abah and atuk went to most of the houses in my kampung for 'takbir raya', this was his first time and based on atuk' s story he quite enjoyed it, hehehe maybe because there were another kids in the group too.. And the best part was, he went back home with full pockets of 'duit raya', all three of his 'baju melayu' pockets.. When I said "woww!! banyaknya duit raya Izz!!" he answered me with "haah, Izz nak beli toy!!" hahahahaha bagus!! kecik2 dah pandai cari duit sendiri... LOL

Ok guys, I will write our raya story some more after this.. So stay tune ok hehehehe and once again, I would like to wish 'SELAMAT HARI RAYA! MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN' Enjoy your raya and have fun spending time with your loved one, drive safely peeps!!!

Luv,
HaNiE

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

2 comments:

mama_umar_maryam said...

smart black theme mar! slmt ari raya :)

HaNiE said...

tq zety.. slamt hari raya to u too!!