6.8.10

Boys will always be Boys

I bet most of us knew and adore this little girl very much... Mia Sarah Nasuha

 
I first saw her in tv about a few months back in drama tittle Adamaya, a very famous and well-known drama played by Lisa Surihani, Syed Hussien, little Mia and many others.. After that I just realize, it was a few others tv commercial acted by this talented girl. Just to name a few like Astro Beyond, Softlan, TM, Celcom and etc...


Actually, Adamaya was her first appearance in drama and now we can watch that cutey little face again through Epilog Syurga Cinta drama in Akasia TV3 slot, every Monday to Thursday at 5.30 p.m - 6.30 pm..


For Epilog Syurga Cinta, frankly I not so sure what this drama is about because I'm having other things to be settled down every moment I step in the house from work everyday, rather that sit-at-couch-and-eyes-glue-at-tv things... But if I have a free time, I'm surely will watch this drama...


By the way, if u noticed at beginning and ending that drama, when the acknowledgment part is playing, there will be a little Mia at the screen and guess where my little anak bujang will be standing at?? Right in front of the tv, very close, with his cheeky smile!!!! some time a little giggle too... boy ohhhh boy!!! my baby is in love, haaaaaaa silly mummy *dush dush*

Not even blinking his eyes!!!

Well..... Boys will always be boys, regardless the age........


Happy Weekend!!!!!!!! have the energetic one with lots of shopping, before Ramadhan take his place.... 


Luv,
 

5 comments:

Carrie-Ma said...

hahaha anak mummy

ninie's corner said...

amboi2 cicanda.....

HaNiE said...

CK,

mana ada aku melopong camtu tgk lelaki gagah?? hehehe no la, not from my gene....

Kak Ninie,

tu la pasal, kecik2 dah pandai.. sape la mak dia ni?? hua hua hua

mama_umar_maryam said...

ready ajelah duit hantaran utk mia tu haaaa..hahahaha

HaNiE said...

wehh tak mampu la den... pepandai la nak kawen nnt