Top reasons why ladies are still single boohooo
- the nice men are ugly.
- the handsome men are not nice.
- the handsome and nice men are gay.
- the handsome, nice and heterosexual men are married.
- the men who are not so handsome, but are nice men, have no money.
- the men who are not so handsome, but are nice men with money think we are only after their money.
- the handsome men without money are after our money.
- the handsome men, who are not so nice and somewhat heterosexual, don't think we are beautiful enough.
- the men who think we are beautiful, that are heterosexual, somewhat nice and have money, are coward.
- the men who are somewhat handsome, somewhat nice and have some money and thank God are heterosexual, are shy and NEVER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!!!!
- the men who never make the first move, automatically lose interest in us when we take initiative.... NOW WHO THE HELL UNDERSTANTS MEN???
p/s : erkkkk no comment lah
Sharing is Caring
- Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
- Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
- Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
- When you say, "I love you," mean it.
- When you say, "I'm sorry," look the person in the eye.
- Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
- Believe in love at first sight.
- Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who don't have dreams don't have much.
- Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely.
- In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
- Don't judge people by their relatives.
- Talk slowly but think quickly.
- When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, "Why do you want to know?"
- Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
- Say "bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.
- When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
- Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.
- Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
- When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
- Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
- Spend some time alone.
p/s : i love to read all these, at least it cured my hati yang berdarah ouchhhLuv,