2.1.10

Iskandar : Happy 1st Birthday son

My sweet little baby turns ONE today. From a fragile helpless infant to a little explorer toddler, how's fast time flies.....

To Izz Iskandar Muhammad,

Mummy never blog out about your birthday story here because Mummy was so busy watching you growing up, changing your nappies, feeding you, calming you down in the middle of night, singing you a lullaby, teaching you how to walk and taking care of you and your Abah too.. So, as for you birthday which is today, Mummy will try to put together all the memories pieces of your beginning day in this lovely yet challenging world.. Mummy hope one fine day, when you already introduce to the blog sphere, you will find this entry, read and keep it deeply in your heart for repay me with a lots of jewelleries how precious you are to Mummy and Abah, so don't you ever break our heart OK!!!

1 Jan 2009

A public holiday for new year, Mummy and Abah (also your Acik Dian) went to Prince Court (PCMC) to met a lovely Doc Seri for Mummy routine appointment, you were already 39++ weeks in my tummy that day. Mummy also brought the hospital bag along because in the last checkup, Doc Seri told me to do so. After examined, Doc asked me to register at labor room because Mummy had dilated 2cm but luckily Mummy didn't feel any pain or contraction* at all, Mummy was so thrilled but a little nervous.

Mummy only spent a minute at room before they arranged me to the Labor and Delivery Room. At 1 p.m, the nurse checked on me and put all the wire around my tummy to monitor your heart beat, so Mummy cant move around anymore. To kill the time, Mummy called Nenek and Atuk to inform my condition, smsed with your Mak Ngah and chit chatting with your Abah. In the same time, Mummy received a sms from Uncle Mat about Aunt Dayang gave birth to their bundle of joy, your friend Izz Dhani.

At 6 p.m, Doc came to check on Mummy (I did cried a little because it felt so painful when her hand entered me but that was the only time I cried in the whole labor process) and told that I had no progressed at all, huwaaaaa!!!! So Doc decided to insert an oxytocin* for induce labor. Mummy started to felt the contraction but it was not so hurting yet, I still can laugh while watched the t.v and at your Abah jokes.

Around mid night, Doc came in again, after checked on me she inserted the second oxytocin because Mummy only 3cm dilated, and then she broke my water bag* and Mummy started to feel the sharp pain. She told me that you only will come out at tomorrow morning so she arranged for an epidural*. The anesthesiologist came in short after that, she tried forth time to put the a needle at my backbone. By the way, not only I felt the wetness but your Abah too, his jeans was wet with that amniotic water. Feeling better, Mummy settled into the bed and figuring how it would be in the morning.

2 Jan 2009

After Abah performed his Subh prayer, Wan gave him a call and quiet mad because we allowed the doc to induce me, for her it was some sort of forcing you out from my womb, but Abah only told Mummy after you were delivered safely, if not maybe Mummy will feel so guilty like what I'm feeling every time I thinking back of it (like now la!!!). At 8.00 a.m, the nurse checked on me and Mummy was already 7/8 dilated but Mummy still can managed the pain or maybe because of the left over of the epidural :)

Around 9.00 a.m Mummy started to feel a very strong contraction, the nurse checked on me and I was 9cm dilated, she told me to try pushing. Doc came in and said it was the time, she checked on my epidural and surprised it saying that the epidural was finished already, that's why la Mummy can feel the strong contraction from the morning. So I asked her to top up the epidural but she just smiled and walked to in front of my legs. Abah were ready with the camera and non stop giving me a support. I tried with all my strength to pushing you out when Doc asked me to push, all the nurses and midwife also help me a lot during that stage. Doc cut me or performed episiotomy* for your easy passage but I didn't feel any pain from that scissor because the contractions was sooo hurting me. At 9.25 a.m, after 3/4 big pushes, Alhamdulillah you were out safely and Mummy felt so relieved and thankful to Allah Al-Mighty. After you were out, Abah started to snap a few pictures and his attention obviously directed more to you and left Mummy behind to be sew and everything la, but it was okay to me because Mummy were toooo tired to be jealous by the way.......

You were born at 9.25 a.m, on 2nd January 2009 / 5 Muharram 1430 Hijrah, a blessing Friday morning....

And today, 2nd January 2010 you are 1 year old. Mummy and Abah will always pray for your safety and succesness for now and after, be a good Muslim and make us proud of you....

Happy 1st Birthday and we love you son!!!!

Luv,
Mummy

* refer to wikipedia

4 comments:

dbalkis said...

Happy birthday izz iskandar.we are now 1 year old..big enough to bully our mom..yeye.from izz dhani at rumah tok arah penang

Carrie-Ma said...

salam,

rasa macam baru semalam dapat sms dari ko yg izz dah lahir...cepatnya masa berlalu dan auntie ck blom jumpa lagi huhu

HaNiE said...

izz dhani : tq and happy birthday to u too!!!! mari kite teruskan usaha mengigit, hua hua hua.... **mummy babab kang**

auntie c.k : takpe nnt kite jumpe main kejar2 ye....

ninie's corner said...

hepi bday Izz Iskandar Muhammad... lupe la nak post adiah kat acik dian.........