- book your flights on non-peak travel times to avoid crowds
- at check in counter, tell the airline staff that you are travelling with baby so they will arrange you at the front seat, some airline can provide you with a sky cot (bassinet)!!!
- during takeoff and landing to ease ear pain encourage your baby to breastfeed or suck on the bottle/pacifier (Mummy please bring along your shawl/poncho to cover the boobies while breastfeeding) and biscuits also can do for bigger baby but if your little one is sleeping soundly, just leave him be
- pack along your baby favourite toys and brings it out one at one time, and put one away before introducing the next for maximum entertainment valve
- dont worry about nappy changing on planes, most planes have drop down changing table where you can change nappy
- just calm down and enjoy your flights, your little one will enjoy it too
Parents Tips : Flying With A Baby
A friend of mine asking me how to handle small baby while flying by the plane and since I have an experiance regarding this matter, so I would like to share with you guys here;