8.12.09

Outdated Entry : My 2nd Anniversary

Hello!!!

No updated news to be share, just wanna blog about my belated 2nd anniversary last month, on 24th Nov to be exact.....

Woke up in the morning with a painful headache, most probably because my hetic schedule that week, went back from office at the night and continued work until midnight.... So on my anniversary, I got m.c hoooray, opssss!!!!!!!

Nothing much happened on that day, just went to KL Central to buy a flight tickets for Izz and Acik Dian... After that, we had a quality time together at Mid Valley and watched a movie called 2012, I really wanted to watch Picau Cukur actually *sigh*

To my beloved husband, I know its quite a bit late to publish here but better now than never right, I LOVE U





Jun 2008 : Me and Hubby (also Izz in my tummy huhuhu)

lots of luv,

2 comments:

ninie's corner said...

hepi belated anniversary........

HaNiE said...

toche toche!!!
ehhh dapat internet ke kat kolej?