20.9.09

Syawal 1430H

Salam semua.....

Selamat Hari Raya 1430 H

How was your first raya? Semoga semua berjalan dengan sempurna dan penuh keriangan.....

Mari kita bercerita mengenai hari raya pertama Iskandar.....

So today is hari raya, i woke up early right after Mummy went out from the room to open the main door for Abah (my Abah not slept last night because he watched football game at mamak's and went to Jalan TAR for last minute baju raya ) after Abah took his shower and performed Solat Subuh, he ate so many ketupat and lauk lodeh. At 7.30 Abah and Wan went to kubur.... Mummy bathed me while Abah went for his Solat Sunat Aidilfitri, after handed me to Bibik, Mummy took her shower... I wore the red baju melayu teluk belanga with black sampin, Mummy said I looked so handsome but I felt so rimas, Mummy purposely didnt bought songkok for me because she knew that I hate to wear anything at my head...

After Abah came back from the mosque (he ate again), we had a posing-posing session, my mood not very good at this time because I were so sleepy but everybody just so noisy.... Then we went out to Selayang to meet Nenek (Abah's nenek) but before that we spent a minutes at Pakcik Kaduk's house (Abah ate some more). At Nenek's house Abah also ate more ketupat... From Nenek's we went to Tok Ngah house and Abah also makan again... At 3.oo p.m Wan and Mak Teh family continued their trip to Port Dickson while me and my family went back to our house....

Thats all about my first hari raya, ohhhh I slept from 4 p.m to 8 p.m like a baby with Abah (well I am a baby!!!! but not my Abah) So now, I'm going to sleep again because Mummy forced me, she said i have to sleep so that tomorrow i can get up early because we going back to MERSING......

Mummy said that i have a whole month to collect duit raya, yipppie!!!! So see you again in next entry....


At Pakcik Kaduk's house; I'm so into the love letter but I didnt know how to take it out


After goncang-goncang, the lid still did not open


with Abang Hafiy


with my pweety Mummy


SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI

-xoxo-
baby

1 comment:

Carrie-Ma said...

merahnya mak ngah!

anyway, selamat hari raya maaf zahir batin. wishing u and family a very happy day, insyaAllah.

-auntie ck-