13.8.09

Me + Boring

Salam readers,

Im at prince court medical centre (PCMC) right now, again??? yup but this time neither me nor my baby is admitted but my lovely hubby due to they-called-sinus or something related to his nose....

Im alone in the room because at this exact time my Hubby is undergoing the surgery, I hope some miracle will happen and turns the nose to MJ's nose huhuhu....

the boring me

hubby and me before the surgery... see the nose? its before-surgery-nose, i will share the-after-surgery-nose picca with u guys later occay..

miss my baby la, thinking of bring him here but i worried about H1N1....
huhuhu swine betula swine flu ni oppppssssss


2 comments:

Carrie-Ma said...

mar,

awat idung zali tu? resdung kan @ modify bagi mancung? sat lagi jadi muka hero hindustan la plak. tak sabar nak tgk outcome lps operate ni. hehe. semoga semua selamat.

ck

HaNiE said...

hahahahahaha
hero hindustan yang tak tahan tu.....
takde ape yg berubah pun, still camtu gak... so takyah berharap untuk tgk hidung jadi mancung yek..

nway, semua okey dah, thanks c.k