29.7.09

Izz Jatuh Katil

Panjang sungguh weekend kami.... Sabtu, ahad macam biasa, campur Isnin dapat M.C and Selasa I took E.L.... 4 lazy days make me even more reluctant to start my working day this week, I prefer to be at home right now with my not-so-little-baby-anymore... What a life!!!!

Oh well, me and Hubby akhirnya got chance to watch Tranformers : Revenge of The Fallen movie (yeah I know, we a little bit tertinggal keretapi but what do u aspect after having a kid) plus Harry Porter and the Half-Blood Prince last Monday, a nice doctor gave us the m.c together-together (mind u, my Hubby really had a fever and sore throat but me, I just fine with minor flu only). After sent Izz to Nenek Wok we went straight to Galaxy and stay still from 2 p.m until 7.30 p.m...

Basically, we were so happy with BumbleBee and Megan Fox but why Optimus Prime’s appearance just lite-lite? Nway, I felt satisfied with this movie, a first movie we watched after having Izz, not bad right? Thanks besi buruk....

Next is Harry Porter, hmmm my first question is what the HELL Hermoine Granger fall into Ron Weasly? sungguh tak sesuweiii and I quite sad when Dumbledore died, what a waste!! I’m not writing a preview here but what I can say is this movie is a kick-start for their new journey to search the remaining Horcruxes and hopes to destroy it before he meets his own demise at the hands of the Dark Lord.

Beside that, perkara yang kami sangat takut akhirnya terjadi jugak, on 28 July 2009, at 4.15 a.m at the age of 6 months 4 week : IZZ JATUH KATIL!!!!! ....

At 4.15 in the morning we heard something fallen down, gedebuk.... and I woke up in hurry to see my baby, in my mind already know that mesti Izz jatuh katil and I were so right, so dengan pantasnya I grab him yang dah telungkup and offer the boobs and he just nenen and continue his sleeping without any bunyi, no nangis at all, alhamdullilah Izz tak lebam and bengkak just a little bit merah at his nose but that merah just disappeared in the morning. But to overcome my guilty, I took E.Lyesterday to spent a whole day with Izz and just wanna make sure he’s really in good condition.....

To Iskandar,

Mummy really sorry dear because being so careless and forgot to fastness the bed with bolster like Mummy usually do while u are sleeping. Please don’t use this to against Mummy when u wants more allowance someday, it will not work!!!!

Mummy and Abah are really love u, we will protect u from any danger and harm and we hope can provide the strongest shield so u won’t face any injury more. Be safe my darling....

Luv, Mummy



2 comments:

Diyanazman said...

amboiii bukan main cuti berderet2!! miki jatuh katil umur 3 bulan! boleh???

HaNiE said...

hahaha miki lagi otai jatuh katil...
tapi serius mmg aku cuak gile time dia jatuh tu, skrang pun phobia lagi huhuhu....