11.6.09

Little Update

Hello readers (cheh!! macam ade)

After a month, we went back again to Prince Court (PCMC) last Tuesday because Izz had slightly fever and cough, and a night there was more than enough to me. I really need a time break for check-in and check-out from PCMC anymore. I found that cute little baby was so adorable with the mask on :-)



But thank God because we still managed to travel back to my sweet hometown on Friday. Yayyyyy!!! Really looking forward for this trip and the journey with 5-month-old-baby-named-Iskandar was not too bad as I imagined hehehe. What a good boy he was, sleep all the way in his comfy Britax’s carseat so Mummy had me time and watch the movie undisturbly.

I always like to be at my parents’ home and I still like it, my Hubby was planned to bring Izz to mandi manda at pantai, but that plan needed to be postponed until Izz is ready so for the meantime Abah will bring Izz mandi manda at swimming pool level 5 only.



Attended my ex-staff’s wedding at Kampung Semabok, Melaka last month with Dhani and family. To Zuraime; Selamat Pengantin Baru.....



Hmmmmm just want to share Izz's pictures here, along with Mummy and Abah....


On bibik’s story, bibik Ani was not woking with us anymore; my SIL kidnapped her while we’re at Mersing, pathetic huh. So our life is back to normal; me and Hubby doing the house chores ourselves. Pity me!!!

Thats all for now, will update later...... XOXOXO

1 comment:

ninie's corner said...

alahai..........windu nyer kat iskandar..........