12.11.08

Quantum of Solace

Last weekend kami bershopping di OU dengan hati yang gumbira walaupun pegi dah petang, 5.00 p.m from Shah Alam. Walaupun dalam hati rase macam tensen sebab akan lambat memulakan acara menghabiskan duit but I still managed to control it infront Mr Hubby.... ya right

After done on surveying a lil one travel gear, I started looking for my own fancy maternity clothes, I think ar if I calculate all the expenses I’ve spent at Modernmum, mother club and other maternity stores almost beribu gak habis.... shesssh

Nway, my kaki really sakit because we walked non stop from shop to another shop and plus I’m wore my 3 inches wedges, hehehehe well beauty is pain....

We watched James Bond : Quantum of Solace

Franky speaking, I not really into James Bond’s movies but for the sake of Mr Hubby I just followed him with pot pet pot pet at his back la…. Every time when the action parts (lompat bangunan, tembak-tembak, kejar-kejar etc) I did felt lil one moved, maybe dia suke kot movie tu, so mummy 0, abah 1, how come u????




I forgot to blog about my mak's birthday last week la..... But I still sempat to wish her tau, bukan lupe terus...... Mak, I hope u read my blog so u can see this especially for u......

MAK, HAPPY 56th BIRTHDAY!!!!! MAY ALLAH ALWAYS BLESS U AND PANGJANG UMUR SERTA MURAH REZEKI......... WE ALWAYS LOVE U!!!! FOREVER AND EVER.......

Also to Hubby's friend;

SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU TO ADIB AND PASANGAN

p/s : i think Abah's birthday pun I forgot la nak cite, ish ish ish...... ampun pak

No comments: