29.10.08

My 7 months

Helooooo there!!! Just a quick update on my lil one....

Before that, thanks for attending our Aidilfitri’s open house yesterday, obviously my Hubby’s friends la.. Mine only Dayang n family, sob sob sob sedeh ooooooo, tak baik tau korang....

Last Saturday, met Pn. Doc for monthly checkup…. Everything just ok but the lil one refused to show the face, it is ok dear; we will give u time to develop a cutey/macho one like Mummy (or Abah????) Lil one weight about 1.3 kg but Mummy gained almost 11 kg for this past 7 months (omg beratnya la; help….help)

Mummy also experiencing all the pregnancy discomforts lately; shortness of breath (I can’t talk so fast anymore), leg cramps, heartburn, mood swing and the list goes on. But thank God, all these annoyances are temporary only. Well on the other problem that can be souvenir for the rest of my life is STRETCH MARKS; and I got it, not only one line but many, but what to do, I just pasrah about it la (Im using a cocoa butter cream since my early stage of pregnancy, well my skin is not elastic enough, tho)

p/s : almost 2 months to go.... go mummy go....

No comments: