9.9.08

Good Bye HRD

Today is the last day I’m blogging from this computer in this room. Tomorrow will be the new day for me in the new office environment and totally new job scope. For almost 4 year I’m doing and dealing with the same HR issues everyday, finally I can move on to another chapter in my career life. I’m so thankful for the knowledge and experiences that I had learnt and got here....



Obviously, my main reason for moving to another department is because I can’t get along with my boss (I’m not proud of it !!) it’s also for my career wise, I don’t to be stuck here forever and became a tukun....

I’ve done packed all my belongings and just about time to be transfer it to new room. Not so far la, just from level 6 down to level 3 only.....

Actually, I should move out from this ministry about long time ago last year, when I got my work promotion but because I’m too good (*wink*) to let go, my big boss decided to retained me here. Along my time working here, I had 3 different immediate bosses with a different characteristics (rambut sama hitam, hati lain-lain kan) well nothing to be regretted, I want to move on in my career, Insya-Allah....

So, tomorrow (maybe) I will update more about my new place. I hope I can cope up with all the new things. Do pray for me....

I’m so sad to leaving this office because;

Computer with internet connection – yes
Laser jet printer – yes
All excess call out telephone – yes
My free time to do personal things – yes
My supportive colleagues and staffs – yes
Office’s pantry with a full of meal and snack in the fridge – yes
Boss – nope

Good bye office, good bye computer, good bye printer, good bye telephone and good bye everybody!!!! sob sob sob sob................

1 comment:

A.Y.U.N.I.E said...

mar, ko tukor watpe? aku pun dah tuko..skang dok kat korporat..hehehee..
pepun, 1st posting tetap bertakhta di hati...wakakakaka...
masuk tempat baru ni dah 3 tempat...
quite challenging but ok 4 our career path..