17.7.08

My Country

Had you ever thought to migrate to another country?
Aussie perhaps or maybe a Islamic country. Me?? I did....
I had throw this idea once, twice (ok, so many times) to hubby....

Following the news everyday about our unstable politics situation in Malaysia always make me worries. Please God, save Malaysia....
I love Malaysia; my patriotism’s spirit is very strong in my bloodstream, but I really can’t hold it anymore if one day our beloved Malaysia will be control by those people who gile kuasa and have personal interesting against nations’ need....

As a Johorean, abah sangat pentingkan semangan nationalisme in our family, and thats what I'm now, I'm proud of it.... Now u know what side I will stand with :-)

But, what will happen to my family if I’m not around?
Hehehe postponed the intention (perasan!)

No comments: