12.5.08

Special Entry : Happy Birthday to my lil sister

Today is a very special day to my family, the day that my younger sister was born.... We used to call her as Dian but my mum like to call her Kakak.... I don’t know why, maybe she the earliest matured grown up daughter compare to us, the other daughters.... But anyway, I really think that my parents were blessed with Dian; a nice, kind hearted and graceful lil lady.... I still can remember that day; I was just 5 years old.... Me, my mum and Yan were at the kitchen, we were having a Coke and suddenly my mum told us something about her tummy, and the next thing I heard a baby’s crying, my brother; Along told us that was a kitten, and we were just believed it, how pathetic....

I can describe Dian as a sopan santun girl but she always denied it and told us how brutal she was.... She also my parent’s favourite child and everybody agreed bout it.... She was intelligent, smart and beautiful.... She can cook too, of course better than me....

Ladies in my family (yang kecik tu, our adik paling bongsu, hehehe; my niece)

To Dian

“Happy 21st Birthday”, u will always be my little sister forever, it will not change although when u celebrate ur 51st birthday, deep in my heart u still my lil sweet sister.... Be a good girl, a better daughter and my pray is always with u....

No comments: