22.5.08

From Sungai Petani to Kemaman

Nothing to update, I just feeling laziness and tired nowadays.... Luckily my boss is so good and not bothers me with a ton of work....

Well, some update from last 2 weeks.... (dengan cara penulisan yang amat malas)


2 – 4 May

I went to INTURA for PTD Assessment Centre.... My first time as a facilitator, not bad, thanks to Meor for being such a helper.... And also Alhamdullilah coz nothing scary and horrible things happen to me (INTURA is very famous with scary scary story).... I really hope to meet with ‘Kuih Sorang Satu’ but nope, I didn’t.... All the activities went smoothly from day 1 till day 3....

4 – 9 May

From Sungai Petani, I went straight to Butterworth (thanks a lot to Pakcik Driver INTURA).... Stayed at Travel Lodge for a week, not a bad place, ok lah for work trip but not recommended for family holiday, nope! nope! Trust me.... Every day berulang alik ke Pangkalan TUDM Butterwort with black Iswara.... The last day we managed to go to Padang Besar at Perlis, wah wah with staff car, hehehe....

12 -15 May

Continued my interviewer task at Royal Military College, Sungai Besi.... Nothing much too shared coz it was just like going to work everyday, hmmmmm....

16 – 18 May

I went to INTIM for PTD Assessment Centre again, but with a lot of joy.... Car pool with Ayu (actually I tumpang jek) and together we convoyed with CK and Faiz (or Kak Faiz?).... The activities were as usual, but I really had a good time with friends around me; ate satar, sotong celup tepung, ikan goreng at Aziz Satar and had a coffee break at Hai Peng.... My journey to Kemaman was totally complete and amazing.... Before we went back to KL, stop shopping keropok lekor and keropok kering at Kedai Mahkota (MIL asked to buy a stock for keropok tamban).... Special thanks to Ayunie for gave me a ride and thanks to CK too for always lend ur ears to hear me membebel....


p/s : I have something inside me, phew :)

2 comments:

A.Y.U.N.I.E said...

sumthing inside??? how old is he? take a good care for u n da lil one..:)

HaNiE said...

Tq Ayu, Sib baik kat INTIM tu x buat hal, hehehehe..... Aku ngidam nk makan nasi minyak Ayu :)