30.5.08

Eye On Malaysia

Just a quick update for last week....

My family pay a visit to our house; ma, abah, yan, dian and tomin.... Actually, diorang on d way back from Kedah, Adi's (my cousin) wedding ceremony there, so just lepak2 at my house sebelum meneruskan perjalanan pulang ke Mersing on Sunday, but we managed to entertain them la, siap bawak naik Eye On Malaysia and shopping2 sket kat Ampang Park (???) hehehe (x larat nk bawak g KLCC, nnt tak nk balik plak)..... On Saturday jugak my MIL berangkat ke Cairo and buat umrah, tak sempat nak hantar dia ke KLIA, so we (me n hubby) split the tasks, i go to fetch my family and he went to sent his mother to KLIA....



Last Tuesday and Wednesday i got m.c, hooray!!! Buat cite kesian sket kat doc tu terus dapat m.c, hehehehe im good!!! But seriously la, this morning, afternoon, evening and night (lengkap semua) sickness really make me sick and tired.....

So today, i'm having my 1st antenatal checkup at Prince Court Medical Centre, hehehe gile VIP....

Today also all my bestest frens are coming along with their family to my house for pot luck party!!! Cant wait to meet them and sharing all the stories.... I just remember, our last meeting was during my wedding ceremony at Shah Alam, almost 5 months (lamenyer, padahal semua kt KL kecuali WanRose) So after checkup ni, nk balik rumah and ready apa2 yang patut.....

So, till then.......

No comments: