28.4.08

Last Weekend

Not much activity for last weekend....

Last Friday, I went to klcc after work, met my hubby there and we go for shopping at Parkson, bought a nice perfume for mama birthday present, then had our dinner at Chillis (my treat because I’ve make a promise for his effort to get a quotation for our new laptop, bureaucracy issue), and catch a new movie titled Over Her Dead Body, a sweet romantic comedy story and staring a gorgeous Eva Longoria Parker (Desperate Housewife).... A ghost story yang tak menakutkan langsung, hehehehe my hubby was soooo boring watched this movie.... sorry dear, next time u choose....


Saturday, we went back to Shah Alam.... Had a big dinner together to celebrate mama’s birthday.... I ate so many ice cream cake, yummy, memang lazat!! (esoknya pun sambung lagi, hehehe)

Sunday, we attend a wedding ceremony at Laman Galeri Shah Alam (is it rite?) my hubby’s friend.... And as usual, I just become a parasite, cause I don’t know anybody there, but who cares.... After that, we just went back home.... Before sleep, I accidentally watched Gang Starz 2nd season, first episode so just a preview from the auditions they have done in Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippine, Singapore and Thailand.... Lawak gile! To all group those manage to get through, a very good luck to all of u....

p/s : Kepada sesiapa yang belum membuat taksiran untuk Lembaga Hasil sila la laksanakan tanggungjawab anda sebagai rakyat ya.... Motif?? I’ve done mine using e-Filing, very easy one la....

No comments: