30.4.08

Bye bye Office.... 2 weeks aje

I’ll be away from office for 2 weeks starting from tomorrow... I’m so happy, even though I got so many jobs to be clear up but I think this is a good opportunity for me to bawak diri from the office... Lately so many things happened and I just can’t stand it anymore... Office’s politic and back stabbing, I’m so naive but please stop taking me for granted... Talks about this just make me get headache... I know this will happen if we work with other services but if boss pun sama 2x5, arghhhh bosan!!!

So next week I’ll be at Sungai Petani for PAC, after that continue my trip to Butterworth for interviewing new support staffs... The following week I’ll be at RMC, Sungai Besi also for interview and after that I’m going to Kemaman for PAC again...

Got to go, have meeting to attend... I’ll update later la...

p/s : why I hate my boss this much... again, who cares? hehehehe

Alamak ade pejabat ceria plak next week, malas betul nak mengemas bilikku ini... Takpelah cakap je la ni stor, kui kui kui...

1 comment:

ck said...

salam,

hohoho i found u...